Your dental checkups are a critical part of keeping up with your oral health care. If you delay on your dental checkups, then you are welcoming oral health disasters into your life. Additionally, medical studies have shown a link between heart disease and your oral health, making your smile important to keep in excellent condition.
Our dentist, Dr. Alex Osovsky, takes your oral health seriously and is always happy to help in any way possible. That is why our team at Dental Esthetics of Buffalo Grove in Buffalo Grove, Illinois, encourages you to remember your dental checkups.
Here are some reasons why you shouldn’t delay on your dental checkups:
– A dental professional can only do the cleaning of tartar and if neglected can usher in gum disease or threaten the life of a tooth.
– Your dentist can search for cavities and mend them before they threaten to destroy your teeth.
– Clear away gum disease that could lead to tooth loss and bone loss.
– Oral cancer screenings are necessary, primarily if you use tobacco and take place during every six-month checkup.
– Having a healthier and clean smile means your teeth can appear whiter and more attractive.
As you can see, your visits are needed and can help you in the long run. If you have questions about your smile or need a dental cleaning, we welcome you to call our office at 847-850-0600 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you and take your call.